I have decided to start a blog (again) because I am apparently a glutton for punishment. I’ve started blogging before but it has gone nowhere fast in the past. This time I’m doing some things differently:
- I am not writing code in order to blog. I grabbed WordPress and installed a template.
- I will not be obsessing over the look of this site. I will be writing content.
- This blog is tied to me personally, not a business I am trying to start.
- I will be writing about what I’ve seen and learned during my time in software, not commenting on the state of the industry in general.
- There is no posting schedule. I will write, but I might write 6 posts in one week and none for the next month.
- I want this to be fun, so it won’t be heavily edited or revised. A few tweaks then post it, no review process or heavy reworking.
I hope you read this someday because you found some value here and waned to see what the first post was. If that’s the case, drop me a message. I’ll know I’m not just shouting into the void that way 🙂